View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:32 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawgY View Post
I second the notion about seeing a MightyROM Kitchen!! Also, I hope this hasn't already been mentioned, but I don't see the previews for emails in the email tab of TouchFlo3D. The count for the icon is there, but no previews of the first email in the inbox. Anyone else experiencing this??
I would be willing to bet anything that you will never see a MightyROM kitchen. I got a good hunch about that. Sorry for those who want it, but Mike has put in a ton of work into it. From the screen shots I've seen of his kitchen, the **** is intense! He has everything in there and its more organized then a damn public library!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Dang im lost. I thought you were talking about Motorcycles until I read HP and other crap so idk.

Rico you can't be doing stuff like going almost 200 mph what's wrong with you. Your *** should be insured better than J'Lo's. Who would replace you :'(
LOL... I've slowed down racing a lot... I used to go riding a lot with the bikers on Friday's, but parts are really expensive when they get worn or break. Every time I look at how much I've spent on my car I get sick to my stomach, so trust me, it takes a lot to get me roll racing again