View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 03:29 AM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
You're not ready for the EVO man... Especially with this new turbo I got I'm trying to break 9's on pump gas, you have no idea how crazy the EVO gets on E-85 and 50 psi of boost

I race a lot of 600s, we have a ton of them here, but they just don't have the top end, so I haven't lost to one yet. Sure in the lower gears from about 20-70 you'll be able to move up very slight, if any at all, but after that, it's all over! My 4th gear I'm at 120 at 10,500 RPM's, in 5th I'm going all the way to 190+. The fastest I've gone, by my GPS was 197.66 and that was at 8,000 RPM's, so the car still had more flight left. That was against a GSX750 with a power commander, headers, and all sorts of ****. He lost by 2 1/2 cars.... It's all about the turbo selection when it comes to EVO's, heck I can go back to a Garret GT4204R and make 950AWHP but I lag wayyyyy to much and by then the bike is out, with my new set-up which is like a GT35R, My TQ and HP are very equal, and the power curve under the HP is what makes or breaks the EVO... 600+ ft-lbs of torque at 8,000 RPM's and 600+ AWHP is a definite win

Sorry, but I go for me LOL

I'm using the Telus radio in Orlando, Florida, you wont have any issues...
Dang im lost. I thought you were talking about Motorcycles until I read HP and other crap so idk.

Rico you can't be doing stuff like going almost 200 mph what's wrong with you. Your *** should be insured better than J'Lo's. Who would replace you :'(