View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangol69 View Post
How do we back up our Opera favourites with the new Manilla. I used to copy /Windows/Opera/opera6.adr or something like that but now my favourites don't show up on the Internet tab. Any Ideas?
Lol... I don't think anyone knows how those push pages are supposed to work yet. I have seen a bunch of people asking about it but no answer.

*edit* You will notice that your .adr file still restores the bookmarks within Opera, just not the manila ones.