View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:15 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.0 with *Manila 2* (Build 21040 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commwarrior X View Post
I just installed the 4.0 Lite Version with red manila and I must say this is freakin cool! Much faster. I see now what the big deal is with with all the custom ROMs and being as how this is my first 1 a whole new world has opened up to me lol.

Now I need to know should I do a hard reset to work out any kinks before I put my info back into the TP?

And are there any cabs that should be installed to work out any known glitches if there are any?

I know some of these my have already been answered but its alot to sift through so thx for understanding. Btw quick responses are appreiciated as I am leaving town for a couple of days and won't be reliably near a computer. And as always thx in advance.
Yeah, its recommended to hard reset again after a new flash just to be safe. As far as cabs for known glitches, just use the rom and see how it works for you. With merdinhs current 4.0 rom users are having various degrees of success with it. For the most part I haven't experience any of the ringtone not ringing issues but if it happens just change to a different dialer. Also some users are having issues with their internet not working, again personally I haven't had any issues with my internet.

This post has been thanked 1 times.