Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:11 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: QVGA edited

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
lol, now i'm startin 2 have sum fun. (my last post, include this 1, are the 1st time i post sumthin 2 contribute, it feels good) i'm really startin 2 get the hang of it.

THANK YOU, THE VETS, 4 YOUR HELP AND PATIENCE!!!

ALL CREDIT GOES 2:tsowen & his help (used his tb6 elite as a base 2 start off of); gadget & his help (for his conversion of tb6 elite 2 QVGA); nelly (used his battery); htcleener (used his bluetooth icons); & any1 else i forget (SORRY). i forget who i got the speakers from (let me know and i'll edit your name in)

multi-message, bluetooth, activesync, vibrate, charge

multi-message, bluetooth, 1x, speaker, battery

voicemail, bluetooth, Ev, speaker, battery

missed call, flight mode, silent, battery

To Do: outres.96 & LTB

Attachment 27577 inside are BT icons, phcanoverbmp, shellres.96, tapres.96, htcvolumecontrol

Pls give me sum feedback, Thank You
Looking good and this is what it is all about to me to see this stuff and people getting creative and learning the process. Keep up the good work!
This post has been thanked 2 times.