View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.0 with *Manila 2* (Build 21040 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commwarrior X View Post
I just installed the 4.0 Lite Version with red manila and I must say this is freakin cool! Much faster. I see now what the big deal is with with all the custom ROMs and being as how this is my first 1 a whole new world has opened up to me lol.

Now I need to know should I do a hard reset to work out any kinks before I put my info back into the TP?

And are there any cabs that should be installed to work out any known glitches if there are any?

I know some of these my have already been answered but its alot to sift through so thx for understanding. Btw quick responses are appreiciated as I am leaving town for a couple of days and won't be reliably near a computer. And as always thx in advance.
Welcom to the world of custom Roms, and well there are a few issues in the rom, main ones is there is internet glich on some devices, and, and the ringer most of the time will not ring, im working on a fix for these, and i will release a new rom once i have them fixed.