View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustan-tech View Post
I'm having problem with both soft keys staying on "All Programs" & "Remove" on all TP2 tabs after you go to the last tab "All Programs", they seem to be non functional (i.e. they don't work or do anything. If you go into let's say TP2 tab config you get stuck there as the soft keys dont say back/close they are stuck on "All Programs" & "Remove" only way to get out is a soft reset)?

That's a known issue with the manila, there is a fix for it but from what I read, it creates other issues but from my experience, the 4 icon row tweak seems to fix that but you lose the new start menu