View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 07:43 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated WiFimonster wifi discovery tool v1.0.0.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
i do appreciate it. ive had a cold/flu for the past couple days, so a few things slipped my mind. Thanks for lookin out
dschoenike

ps i'd hand the thread over to ya if i knew how to do that (even possible?) you're much more on-top of these things than me.
Don't worry bout it man. I've just lucked out and caught the xda threads at the right time. You've posted everything I would have anyways. Also, it was because of you, and your post in my wifi scanner thread a while back, that I even knew about this app. Good find. Thanks.

PPCGeeks New User Guide