View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 05:02 PM
digiblur
Halfway to VIP Status

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmuggs View Post
Hmm.. not sure about 5.0.70.24, but I would recommend upgrading Arcsoft to the latest version. I recently upgraded Arcsoft to 5.0.82.79. Found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802 You will need to uninstall your version and run the Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab as well.

I just tested a text message to myself from gmail using messaging.sprintpcs.com and I get the notification, can see it in both the TF3D list and the SMS inbox.

One other thing I wanted to mention. Did you hard reset after flashing 4.16? I didnt used to do that but started to a few versions ago and am experiencing far less *bugs*. Course thats probably because Mike rocks and these ROMS are awesome!
Just to follow-up.... the Arcsoft 5.0.82.79 works like a charm! Grinning ear to ear with this ROM.