Old 03-27-2009, 04:39 PM
chaos2137
PPCGeeks Regular

chaos2137 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to chaos2137 Send a message via Skype™ to chaos2137
Exclamation Customer Service HORRORS! share your story

I must add my story to the mix of touch pro whoa's , i recieved my spankin new phone in feb. i proceeded to do what we all do, see what it had under the hood as far as stock goes, then .......who am i kidding, hell i flashed the crap out of it just because i remembered how fun it was to do on the mogul. then 29 (count them) 29 days later the freaking keyboard dies like a young boys spirit at micheal jackson's house or a catholic priest's alter (you pick, same result either way) so i call sprint and they send me a new phone the very next day!! well that was alot of smoke up my BUTT because they stuck me with the new phone bill and i sent it in weeks ago, now i have had this "new" pro for 17 freakin days and guess what happens this morning.....the ever loving keyboard dies!!! i have got this thing finaly perfect, all tweaked out every optimization you can shake a stick at. perfect and in pristine condition, if they made baby pampers for these phones i would have stock in it, but nope. so i call sprint again, and after talking to the united nation's in operators i finaly get someone who speaks english (kinda) this LOSER tells me i am covered for theft, water damage or lost equipment and cannot cover me if it's not damaged......WTF!!! so i tell him if that's the case i can throw it in the freaking toilet because it's a piece of crap and it will definately be damaged then. (I've got his attention now) he tranfers me to a supervisor and i proceed to tell him that i have had it for 17 days, i need a replacement and to take off the bill for the last replacement because i'm not paying 600 bucks for basicly a diamond with baggage. he processes my cliam and i power down from super saiyen level 10 and allow him to live. but then he tells me that i will be charged for this replacement if i do not return the broken one.......so that means i now have a $1200.00 bill and a jacked up phone!!!!! does anyone feel my pain and anger???? on a serious note, i think we really must look into a solution for this common problem, is flashing our phones causing this. or maybe sprint has some kind of security in place that eventually activates, conspirecy ? opinions?? please let me know

Last edited by chaos2137; 03-27-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: clean up the wording as the try and follow the rules in profanity