View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [3-24-09] Jmz Rom 1.7 [CE OS 21038] [UC] Manila-Free/Standard Manila/TP2 Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaph01 View Post
I came accross a cab within the xbmod install: here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

Attachment 27529

Credit goes to them, but now I have a programs tab

Oddly when I lauch a program from within the programs list, the start menu opens and if I hit all programs I can never get the home screen without killing the manil2.exe process...wierd but working somewhat

Thanks
Phil
Yeah I don't know what happened to my TP2 rom. I lost the new start menu and no programs tab. Well through some testing I found out that the new start menu is just more of a problem than anything else. So I am removing that completely and adding the programs tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelcher View Post
JMZ,
I've been on these posts for the past few months (since I got my TPro) and I've tried EVERY ROM out there. There's always been one thing or other that always turned me off whether it was an older sys, slower sys, too many customizations, not enough customizations, and so on. You almost had it with 1.6, but your new 1.7 was the PERFECT combination of speed, new sys, not too many unneeded programs, and of course, a smooth TP2 that you built into the kitchen. THANK YOU for allowing me to stop reflashing every morning trying to find the right combo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
amelcher - your comments are spot on with my thoughts. I'm gonna give this rom a try. I strongly lean towards speed and functionality over all else.
Thanks. I try to keep it simple but with updates and only programs I will use all the time. I am testing out the new sys/xip of the stock rhodium rom right now, and I am loving it. It is quite fast and smooth. I am having 1 main issue with it but working on getting it smoothed out. Hoping to release update by the end of the weekend