View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 02:01 PM
SnoopDawg
PPCGeeks Regular

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
Which cab/cabs did you install from that page?
Downloaded COMPLETE MANILA PACKAGE + FIX 1C package.
Disabled Touch Flo 3D from the Today Screen,

Installed the items in the required folder, then items in the optional folder. I also installed the CDMA fix 2.

There are still somethings that don't work really well but it is smooth. I am running KK's with the default Page Pool size. I dunno if the bloat from the TP2 Manilla is too big requiring a larger page pool or not. There wasn't anything that I couldn't work around.

Just like SMS has a really kewl interface but turns into Epic Fail. I just select all messages and use the WinMo virgin. It works well.

There are some minor font adjustments that have to occur and appears that the bottom curtain is higher (prolly because of TP's resolution).

Updates to the Touch Flo stuff:
The Stock tab really updates and has a slightly different interface. The internet tab has a pre-fetch option. Weather shows the forecast at the bottom, the Calendar really works, the wall paper options under settings turns majorly ghey! Just a red screen and gives you the option to take a picture.

I know Kevin is busy and if anything when everyone asks when 1.9 is out, it doesn't change how soon it will be released. It will be when it is.. Be patient...