View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
volsmcfalls
Regular 'Geeker

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Better landscape keyboard?

I need a better landscape keyboard. I am currently using SPB Keyboard (not in full screen). I really like the keyboard, but the buttons are just a touch too small. Maybe there's a skin for it that makes the buttons larger? I checked the SPB skin site and a lot of the skins say "This skin is not adaptive." What's that mean? Will they work with WQVGA? I can use it full screen and make the buttons larger, but then I can't see what I'm typing. No good.

I've tried Resco Keyboard too. But, until just recently, it didn't work right in Landscape on WQVGA. Now they have a couple of skins for it, but they still aren't that great (buttons too small).

Also, I kind of like PocketCM's keyboard. Pretty basic though.

What I am after is a keyboard with large buttons and the "space bar" in the middle. It feels more natural to me. Idealy, the Samsung Keyboard with Space in middle would work I think. Something like the Eternity's keyboard would be PERFECT! Here's the Eternity's keyboard...

Large buttons, and a space in the middle, while still allowing enough room to see what you are typing. Perfect!

Any thoughts / suggestions?