Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:02 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiaaa View Post
Now that you mention it, I have the same 'problem'
So...a stock system status and also a stock active data connection.
GSM right and Touch HD, if so I am still waiting on the files from Darklord69 for the HD, the files are slightly different and I need to look at them. For GSM all your network stuff comes from the shellres.192 and the PhcanOverbmp.dll for the Diamond and the Touch Pro. I need to look at the HD Stock files and see where the slight differences are. As for the signal bars nobody has been able to crack that code yet and since I am CDMA I cannot really help and see because I have no way of testing and evaluating it.

Last edited by tsowen; 03-27-2009 at 11:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.