Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:14 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
thanks bud, i have double checked this many times, so i am very sure that i am doing it in the right order, but i must be doin something wrong otherwise it would be working.

i am posting the file that i am trying to change. i'll start with the easier one, just changing the start icon. there are 2 files, the first has the icon that i want, i already changed it, but it wont seem to sign.

the second is the file before i changed the icon out.

one more thing, i honestly dont think that i am unsigning the files correctly in the first place. everything that i have read states that u just drop the file overtop of the unsigner. when i do that, nothing really seems to change, not the look of the file, or anything. is there a way to check to see if it has been unsigned, and would this cause the issue that i am getting when i try and resign it? just something that popped into my head just now.

last thing, im sure u know, but just remove the .zip extentions. i just renamed everything to have .zip at the end
Here you go they are all signed not sure what you are doing wrong here buddy. Place the unsinger on your desktop all you do is drag the file and drop it on top of the unsigner you should see a flash. Then open the dll with reshack or PE Explorer and edit it and then save. To sign Open the signer, at the bottom make sure it says SDKSamplePrivDeveloper now select the file and then click Start Sign Process. When it is done it should create a file on your desktop and when you open it it should say Warning: This file is signed, but not timestamped. Succeeded I have signed your files for you and attached the document showing its signed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dll.zip (201 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip shellres.192.zip (327.3 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.