View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 11:56 AM
naigaboy
Regular 'Geeker

naigaboy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to naigaboy Send a message via MSN to naigaboy
@ RagingIdiot: This was just a test release for people to play with, hence all the duplicate types of applications for all users. Tried to accommodate as many people as possible without having them install a bunch of cabs. Ur ROM is also still unlocked from previous ROM flashes that you have done. This ROM does not touch ur extROM. That app is for ppl that havent done so previously. Yahoo Go is just a personal pref of Helmi, he uses it. Dont know of any google apps as of yet.

@ CafeteriaMan: Did you let your ext rom customize after you flashed the ROM (big No-No), also make sure to hard reset properly after you flash the ROM. I cannot duplicate your errors.

@ Hefman: Palm messaging was a realized problem before the release. Guess we should have mentioned that huh. It might be low level and this is just for apache users to know that wm6 is available for them. There is more and better to come from Helmi. we just want more ppl to test this on a wide arena so we can have better suggestions and results.

Hey Brian, Its been 24 hrs, Got my money?
Stop playing with me man.
This what happens man.
You got till 5 o'clock

Kitchen Info: