View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:02 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Lets see what we can do:

1- You need to have the antenna attachment plugged in, not the headphones...the headphones can plug into the antenna attachment, but you do need the antenna.

2- Do the side-effects happen when your near the BT device, or all the time? Have you tried turning off the BT radio on the Omnia when your not using BT?

3- There is a tweak to change the beep-tone with a silent file, it is either earlier in this thread, or in the tips+ tweaks thread (both stickied).

4- I don't use it myself, but when I open the app and hit the 'Library' button, the Menu tab at the bottom has a 'Delete File' option...did you try that?

5- Sorry, I don't use it.