N00b

dancadman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dancadman Send a message via Yahoo to dancadman
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonn.burton View Post
Helmi,
In the list of apps that you included in this ROM, you listed HTC Task Manager v1.51.30229.1. I cannot find this task manager anywhere. How do we utilize this utility? Oh, thanks for doing all that you do for the Apache community. I know you've heard it a million times from a million different people, but you're the man. Now all we need from you is a solid iPhone ROM and the universe will be complete. We have faith in you...

Thanks,
Shonn
The task manager is already installed and active, but if you want the menu you need to go to settings/system/task manager and you can change your options there.

This is quite an achievement and as I have been using BigJ's ROMs and have been very happy with them, I REALLY like this ROM! There are a few things I would like to add and maybe take out, but that can be done when we get the Kitchen. I have several friends that have given up on the Apache, and I can't wait to show them this!

Great job Helmi and all the others involved! As everyone else has said, you have revived this great device!