View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Peripatetic Bibliophage
Lurker

Peripatetic Bibliophage is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

I have had the Omnia for about three weeks now. Here's a few issues I'd like input on.
1. The FM radio doesn't work at all. I plug in the headphones which is supposed to act like the antenna. I can hear "hiss" but absolutely no stations. Ideas?
2. I bought a Jabra bluetooth speakerphone so I could listen to music over the radio in the car. When I first did a sync, everything worked fine. After that, only the speakerphone would work as a phone, but the music would not play to the speaker anymore and it wouldn't connect to the radio. I tried everything. Nothing worked. It acted like the bluetooth just wouldn't connect correctly. I took the Jabra back.
3. When the battery charge drops to half, it starts beeping every few minutes. I can't find a way to shut off the alarm/notification so that it doesn't beep. I can't be in meetings or elsewhere if the battery is at half or less because it is distracting. Verizon couldn't figure out how to shut off the sound either. We went into sounds/notifications and shut off everything but it still beeps if half or lower. Thoughts?
4. How do you delete the podcasts that have been downloaded into the podcast program? I can't find any way to get rid of them. I can delete them from the Touch Player, but they still exist in the podcast list.
5. Is there any information on creating playlist for the Touch Player? I found the CD manual and information on the phone to be very limited. They don't explain hardly anything about creating playlists or using many other features in this program. I had to guess at a lot of it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the forum opportunity to chat about problems.