View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 06:51 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/25/09] v2.4 & Beta v4.0 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilkinson View Post
Even if they are both for 6.5? The build of NFSFANs is 11198 and this one was 11189 I believe, so there shouldn't be that much difference, right?
I'm not wanting to use it on a different version (6.1 or 6.0). I just don't like the blue in his version

Well in that you could look up the color6.5.zip file, follow the directions they laid out for copying the files over the ones in \windows and select the color set you want, then just select any background pic you want as well

I know originally it was blue, I put a black graphic as the background and it showed through the bars and slider

now its not saying TSK files wont work, just Ive read more people having issues trying than succeeding so far and in time themes and theme compatibility will present itself as they are needed and people create the ability

Detroit Doug