N00b

ismhawk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ismhawk Send a message via Yahoo to ismhawk
Re: Verizon won't activate my Sprint Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by loungebear View Post
I did lots of reading... Gathered all the stuff that I needed and unlocked, flashed and successfully connected my Sprint touch pro to Verizon. Everything worked, Calls, Data, Text. It was perfect.

Then I decided to reflash and a few EPST settings got messed up. The short story is that I activated an old phone as I could not get my data connection to work.

Now, I cannot reactivate the Sprint touch pro. It seems like Verizon won't activate it as the ESN is not one of theirs. I can't do anything with it. I know it works fine on their network as I had it running and boy howdy did it work great. But it seems as if they changed something with the activation process and I am hosed.

Has anyone else had trouble like this????
i can only help u so much, but if u were to check the main touch pro tread and not the upgrade spin off, this is a topic that is really huge there...

from what i know verizon did change up how the phones are activated and a lot of people are having that issue...

again don't know which tread it is, but if u check like the first 5 or 6 pages of the main touch pro forum you should be able to find what your looking for.