View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
Dan:

Did you get the "Acces to *.dsm denied" error in PPCK? I just DLed ur files and have not tested them. But that is where I got hung up on 21195 and 21198. If so, how did you get around it/fix it? It looks to be in <SYS_21198_Common> but I am not sure. I have verified that there is no request for the file in my <option.xml>. Basically, I am lost and have been looking around for a way to correct the issue, with no luck obviously.

Had the same error for 21193, but all I had to do was copy the *.dsm file manually from <orig_*> to <*temp> in my Aplications Data folder. But in 21195 and 21198, the requested *.dsm is not on my PC anywhere (And do you know how long it takes to use the "Search" function on 6 TB???? A LONG time!)
Its from the option.xml (or lack thereof) in the both common & qvga . These options have a dsm in them to include or exclude the pkg mainly for welcome center, sim_tkit etc. Make sure the dsm in the option.xml actually matches whats in the sys_21198_common and sys_96DPI for ppck. In other words check the dsm and modify the option.xml as needed. Dsm is different from vga to qvga on certain items like transcriber etc and sometimes with using modded CHS resources the dsm are different from the WWE ones. Also, check the attributes on the dsm. Are they set to hidden, read only and system?? They should be set to unhidden, non read only and non system for ppck as the kitchen sets the proper attrib at the right point in the build process. I gave you the dos batch file to unhide them tplane use that one.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-26-2009 at 05:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.