View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 04:37 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nitrogen Player v0.3.2 (definitely my new mp3 player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
is anyone's shuffle working?

also, songs don't automatically play one after the other for me :/
Yes, my shuffle is working. I tested this using a couple different skins (default and manilalike) to see if it was skin related. I also tried just pushing the toggle shuffle on the screen as well as selecting shuffle under the options menu, and both ways work correctly.

Also, my songs also play one after the other (in shuffle and non-shuffle modes). I assume you've added all the songs, or at least more than that one, to your playlist?

Maybe trying uninstalling, soft reset, then re-install? I hope you get this working, I think you'll really like this player once you do.

PPCGeeks New User Guide