View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 01:01 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Mighty, Rom is running great! Just have a couple of questions. 1) I found it very difficult to use the nueGpsSecurity for the first time because there were no instructions. I was able to locate info on Nue's site and figured it out but others might want to be informed. 2) I know that the new notifications arent working but I was curious why you still have a link for the download, Is there something Im missing?. Thanks

Just a little info on NueGpsSecurity. There is not a user interface, it is just cooked right in. The default Pin code to get the GPS location of the phone is 0000. To get location just text your phone with the message: !nuegps<pin> getpos. Additional info can be found here.

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...SSecurity.aspx

One thing to keep in mind, if you wanna change the pin, you will need to locate the registry entry but when you get there you will find that there isnt a value. You will need to create a new DWORD value and put your 4 digit pin in.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.