View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:43 AM
flyguycali
N00b

flyguycali is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.0 with *Manila 2* (Build 21040 MerdinH)UC

I am dealing with a love-hate relationship with this new ROM. I love the new Manila but I am getting the internet problem, and it comes and goes at random it seems. I am also having a problem with the clock. I am on the west coast , pacific time zone and the clock keeps updating to an hour earlier. Am I missing a daylight savings time setting or something? When I ask it to time sync with the phone, it immediately rolls back 1 hour.

I am also having some tethering issues while trying to bluetooth tether to my mac. The 3.95 I was using tethered flawlessly (i wasn't able to tether with 3.4 via bluetooth either.)

I am trying to decide if I should stick it out, or roll back to 3.95. I wasn't having any issues other than the little common ones that didn't bother me.

Thanks Merdin for working so hard. I have been using your ROms exclusively because they do end up working the best!

One other thing... When using the task manager (upper right X box), and ask it to close everything... it closes EVERYTHING, including the manila. I never had that before. The manila doesn't reload, just hangs and requires a reboot.

Last edited by flyguycali; 03-26-2009 at 12:13 PM.