PPCGeeks Regular

biglcny is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Mini review

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqer View Post
early birds...plz post your initial impressions/results
Flashed and running.. Looks like carrier customizations are built in as i have erased my extended rom and I have installs in it. The data everything else has worked. I've never seen WM6 Till now.

Active sync with exchange works. receive all emails contancts, calander entries etc.
Simple text message to another verizon phone worked with a response from that phone
MMS message with picture txt and sound was sent to myself successfully

I was playing music and I have noticed very slight skipping of music from the audio manager while doing the mms activity though. If you are taking a picture and playing music at the same time I noticed the music will skip if you move the camera around alot. It all may be just be a little too much to render what the camera sees on the screen and play music. ALSO music is playing off the storage card so this is alot of freakin data moving across the busses in the phone.

I must say NO slowdowns. Damn it's fast. I can swing the music skipping when doing something intensive especially since it was running off the storage card, plus MMS is probably a CPU hog anyway. Other than that the music is perfect.

This is by far awesome and rock solid so far. Don't wait, it's just out of control!

Last edited by biglcny; 08-31-2007 at 01:25 AM.