View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:10 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Well... no issues booting this version, so whatever you changed Mike, fixed the noboot issue I had with 4.15(although the TF3D Beta version worked fine too).
Well finially!!! LMAO! It's good news to me though because I wanted you to use 4.15, but 4.16 is smooth to me IMO, so you didn't miss anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
Love that place, too bad I'm stuck in AZ now, nothing here comes anywhere close to Cedar Point.
I live in Orlando, and we got Disney, Universal Studio's, and Tampa has Bush Gardens, and even then I feel Cedar Point every time I lay in my bed... I got really messed up.... LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityhombre View Post
I'll have to meet you up at CP (only about a 40 min drive from here) and buy you a beer. lol.
Jejeje, I'll make sure to make an announcement if I go. I'll make sure Mike comes out of his iglo or w/e he lives in Canada and comes down, but he's got a really long drive.

Well, I can't talk, I'm coming from Orlando, Florida. lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
does 4.16 have the new manila 2 similar to Merdin's?
No, standard manila. TF2's Manila port is still wayyy to buggy to use every day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Bump!
You're not going to notice a brand new phone, not like going from stock to to 4.16, but I will, from my few hours using the phone, it feels a lot smoother and MightyMike did a good job cleaning it up. The decision is yours to make though...

Last edited by LilRico; 03-25-2009 at 11:12 PM.