MikeyNick
Lurker

MikeyNick is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 25, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.0 with *Manila 2* (Build 21040 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
The first question, the texting in the new manila onlly shows the text recieved, and thats how it functions, you have to use the regular texting feature to see both.
Question 2, you can set up your city and time by pressing on the clock in the home screen, and deleting all the other cities first..
That's weird. It was showing both sent texts and received texts for like... the first 20-30 minutes and then it only showed received, that's why I thought it was a bug.

There is only one city in the list, and I can't delete it. That wasn't my problem though. I can't add my city. Just like the weather tab, when I click "United States", TF3D crashes and asks to relaunch. I can manually change the hour by clicking the time and click the time in there, but it'll always go back to the wrong time on a reset, and sometimes just randomly.

I'm about to try the weather fix that was mentioned at xda, I'll get back on that. I'm also going to try going to the black dialer and see if that fixes the ringing issue. Aside from the few bugs, I'm really enjoying this ROM - most of all, the new texting has no keyboard lag! that was driving me nuts on mighty rom