View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 25, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.0 with *Manila 2* (Build 21040 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
Ok I installed the black dialer cab and it seemed to solve my ring issues. I could usually get mine to happen by calling myself a couple times then got to phone options close out and call again.
But in testing this I came across something else that happened earlier but i dismissed as chance. When i go to network service and change from standard to roam it works fine but when i change back to standard the phone freezes on load icon and i have to soft reset. I can duplicate this every time (5 times in a row) when i close clear out of everything in between. Can someone test this?

Also Merdin when i installed the black dialer it made my slide to answer look very odd. Any fix?

for now, just keep the odd looking slide to answer because it has the fix for the ringing issue, but ill update that in the next release.

ill check that roam change thing out see if it occurs on mine.