View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Starting another thread wouldn't help. The problem is people don't seem to read or take directions. He asked please do not post TF3D2 bugs on here.. and people just post and talk about them anyways. He was trying to be nice and let us see whats coming down the road. I personally cannot wait For Mike's TF3D 2 inclusion into Mighty Rom, but for now I'm using 4.15 Final and I respect his wishes when he asks not to put the TF3D2 stuff on this thread.
Hence, exactly why a 2nd thread IS necessary IMO.

Of course I respect Mike's wishes. My point behind a second thread is because to me the next version is a big step and will be a bit different endeavor, with the new interface. I don't want the TF3D2 stuff to be in a TF3D 1 ROM thread.

I'd much rather see them separate, come the real release. But that's up to Mike.