View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:00 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
He could have a "unique" phone like me and a few others here. Seems a few of us have had various oddball issues with specific builds of ROMS from different people. I have the issue with booting MightyROM 4.15(and Jugalos 0.08b ROM) but no other version, while I read another person have an issue with booting 4.14, but no other version including 4.15.

Sounds like there is something in thse TF3Dv2 ROMS that his specific phone just doesn't like.

Unfortunately, some of these phone are very unique, in a bad way.
Indeed... No 5 TP's ever react the same... IDK what it is, but they're like cars, you can get a good one, or a lemon... All depends on the day of the week it was made.. lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyjay009 View Post
Anyone know when the dialers will be out? In a week, 2 weeks, or what?

Thanks in advance, you guys have some great work!
Dialers... Well... I've kind of been taking a break because i need a job and what not, things been looking very promising for myself. But I should be working on the Dialers soon enough... 2 weeks would be a good estimate. Might be sooner, but I know I can't work on them right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
LilRico,

Do you think sometime down the road you'd be able to create transparent clock and sliders ? I just tried some transparent sliders i found by googling and all of them crash TF3D. I would like to put a family picture on my homescreen, it would just be nice to have it transparent.
I was going to post one, but Arelas has already taken care of it.

Last edited by LilRico; 03-25-2009 at 03:04 PM.