View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 02:55 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up [4-8-09] XTRAKT 3d Game for PPC CAB!! from Xperia!! now with Gsensor! get it here...

UPDATE (4-8-09) ADDED GSENSOR APP (Gpad.cab attached below) which can be used to control the game!!
(please try and report: install Gpad.cab, run gpad, then run Xtrakt...see if it works well, let me know!)

Here is an awesome 3D game for pocket PC (finally something nice) that works well on my Sprint Touch Pro. See screenshot below...super FAST, no lag! CAB is 12MB (can't post here, follow download link). Dont for get to say/click Thanks if you like! WORKS WITH TOUCH SCREEN AND/OR HARDWARE KEYS, ENJOY!

(this was ported from the Experia, so there are some unusual bugs, but nevertheless it works well!
You will need a VGA resolution or Higher PocketPC (e.g. TP/Diamond/TouchHD etc). to play this game!)

UPDATE [12-7-09]Link to download from:

Mediafire Download Link

RapidShare Link

FileDropper Link Mirror

came from:
Via Pocket now

Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bxAOl8xlZ4&eurl

enJoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab GPad.CAB (43.5 KB, 1276 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt GPad Config.txt (4.5 KB, 658 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt Config.xsd.txt (10.2 KB, 555 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nico4k; 12-07-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: added Gsensor App to control the game!
This post has been thanked 55 times.