Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 02:35 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: replacing icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0tix View Post
ok so i tried changing the speaker icon out on twosentaskbar 5.7, i draged phcanoverbmp.dll over "unsigner" then opened it with "reshacker" went to icon group>(folder #)160,161,162 and replaced battery icon accordingly at 32x32 and saved the .dll, then i opened "siggner" clicked select files, found my phcanoverbmp.dll and having "siggner" set as "sdksampleprivdeveloper" i clicked stat process! the black box poped up for a second and then i was told "process finished" now i took the resigned .dll and placed it on my storage card through active sync, i opened up Total Commander and renamed the taskbars original Phcanoverbmp.dll as phcanoverbmp.bak and moved the "NEW" phcanoverbmp.dll to windows it saved and i soft reset the ppc but when it reboots it only shows my new speaker icon for maybe 4 seconds then once tf3d is launced it reverts back to the taskbars original speaker icon!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

I have a sprint touch pro with CFAY stock sprint rom v1.03.657.3 ( with build 21028.16.0 gwes.exe cooked in to run all the new HTC enhancements) i have sdkcerts and nuepowerCDMAdiamond installed

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS? Thank you in advance!
You were almost there man haha... you didn't finish reading the first post. For the Speaker you have to change it in 3 different locations. When the phone first boots up it reads the speaker icons from the phchanOverbmp.dll, then when TF3D loads it reads them from the HTCVolumecontrol.dll so you have to put them in there as well and I believe the last location is in the shellres Icon group 5072-5074
This post has been thanked 5 times.