View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:17 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Anyone have a fix for the phone continually asking me for my login information for the internet on startup? With Sprint it's left blank, and every time I hit Save Password and OK, but the next time I restart my phone it asks again...
Whats funny is today while surfing, out of the blue, I got the "Your SprintPCS user name and password are incorrect"

The internet died..

The funny part is I'm on Verizon not Sprint.. So I tried everything.. I soft reset, I soft reset again.. still no internet.. username and password are incorrect. I hit *228 and reprogrammed the phone.. Soft Reset... No internet your user name and password are incorrect. So I go into the settings and select DATA... it says the number is #777 which is right.. I'm on Verizon the username and password I left blank.. everything is right. I exit out and reset again.. Turns back on and theres the DATA screen with the blank username/password/domain fields.. I click ok wioth save password and the internet comes back ! But now everytime it wants to access the internet I get this blank screen.

I'm very frustrated.. All I was doing was using Opera to surf the web and this error just popped up on its own and killed the net. And whats with the SprintPCS stuff ? I'm verizon. And now I get that logon screen everytime. When it goes to retrieve my mail it will hang on the screen waiting for the OK button to be pushed to log into the internet. I don't know why this happened or what the fix is to stop that screen. I've seen others report this issue too a ways back. I just searched and saw no resolution to the similarly reported problems except to reflash and even that didn't always work. I've been running this rom for days with no issues. I just dont get how this happened all of a sudden, out of no where, while using opera to surf.

Any ideas guys ? Even if I can just get it to automatically log in that would be best.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-25-2009 at 01:25 PM.