View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 06:06 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Vista most certainly DOES have a My Computer, it's just Microsoft removed the "My" branding from everything, so it's just "Computer" now. Just open up your Pocket PC, browse to any folder you feel like, and drag the file into it. Then run it from your Mogul and the program will install.

I really don't recommend messing with anything advanced until you understand these basic concepts, though.

And WMDC is actually almost the same as ActiveSync, just prettier. But CAB files could never been installed from ActiveSync. They can only be installed directly from the Mogul.