View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:26 PM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Mike, thank you for Beta 2. I was really hoping you would include TF3D2 in your ROMs, and I was flabbergasted to come online and find my wish had come true! As was said in previous post, its not quite perfect yet, but its perfect enough for my needs...for now. =)

This version of Manila is surprisingly (not sure why its surprising) smooth and stable, considering its Beta status and infancy ROM release. People, weather and messaging tabs seem to be working well so far.

I am, however, experiencing the 'alarm' related bug a few others have mentioned. I know you asked us not to post about bugs so I will cut it short. Thanks for another excellent release.