Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:14 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
the new set is sweet tsowen but why did you change the batt to the fat stubby one??????? . cant say like the new batt compared to the preview batt which looked kick ***
The other one with the drop shadow and when you add the % in there the battery was too small, I did this as input from previous bars where users asked for a bigger, brighter battery. As stated before none of us get paid for this and we were not able to take as much time as wanted since I had that injury along with my partner at work. I included all the icons in the post under the release of the taskbar and it has that battery set for anyone who wants to take a stab at it. Also that battery has been used by so many so I was going for something different. Maybe in future updates I might change the battery out depending on how much free time I have. My next project is my TF3D icons and then finish taskbar 3 with help from gadgetfreak.
This post has been thanked 4 times.