View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:15 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post
I just wanted to say I can't wait for the next iteration of the best TP Rom running.

Those other "clean" roms make my TP run slower than KK's loaded.. How is this possible?>
'Cause KK is the real Top Chef. I heard that Bravo actually has to pay Kev royalties when then air that show.

PPCGeeks New User Guide