Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
I don't know but it seems that a lot of you are whining about the whiners also. The best thing I can tell you is to ignore it. This is a public forum.....you guys act like you live here or something. Don't get me wrong, I understand where you are all coming from cuz it sucks to see people asking the same things over and over but there's another side to that coin.....you guys are doing the same thing. Just some food for though....
LOL.
Nice try. Fortunately for me and most of the rational people, saying "you guys are doing the same thing" doesn't make it so. I'm pointing out that constant, repetitive & duplicate requests detract from everyone's "experience" of this [obviously] public forum.
You are saying that anyone who points it out and asks people to stop is doing the same thing? Hardly.

Last edited by Trident; 03-24-2009 at 04:41 PM.