jye75
PPCGeeks Regular

jye75 is keeping up the good workjye75 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul for Touch Pro TEP HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table83 View Post
To trade in your phone just so that you can upgrade to a TP is unethical. Or as many people do, they will break their phone or make false claims about how it's working. That is by definition insurance fraud. This hurts the cell phone company and is illegal. It really bothers me how mad we get when people look at AIG and get all mad about that when they rip off companies like Sprint. Just as AIG is ripping the taxpayers off.

I know what insurance fraud is... but you can't assume that what the OP is doing, is fraudulent, as nobody knows but the OP. If the companies were so concerned about fraud, then why is the TEP available? It leaves wide-open lanes for fraud, because it protects against theft, loss, accidental damage, etc. So basically, I can throw my phone on the pavement, and as long as I pay $7/month for have TEP, I can get it replaced for $50 (soon to be $100). And if I have a phone that is legitimately defective, such as the white spot, or other minor defects, I can get it exchanged for free with ERP. How is using their own program to your advantage, fraud?