View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:43 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Tplane...This is the post I posted on xda about your 21193 1.2 with exchange 2003 sync, as you requested....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf04 View Post
No go on Exchange 2003. I get the same error code 0x80070057, the same as all of the other builds.
Ok, I set it up to sync against my personal exchange 2003 server (I found a 25 licence on ebay for almost nothing about 2 years ago) with build 1.2 of 21193, I got the same exact error. Here's how it all went down... for the test here (oh, and 21195 is out, update to that version plz for the next build)..

1. Setup on PC, set up to sync against my server (I am on the local domain in my home), it seemed to sync mail and I was able to select my folders to sync.
2. Make sure I am fully sync'ed....all good here...all mail is on the 6800 as requested
3. Disconnect from PC, connect via VZW internet and sync again..
4. Activesync on WM said it sync'ed fine (checked time difference).
5. Logged in to 3rd party mail to send a test mail to my account on my exchange server.
6. Heard test e-mail arrived on my desktop. Attempt to sync again, active sync error 0x80070057...Pull 3 hairs out of my head..

Nope, does not work, I know my 2003 Exchange server very well, This is a problem with this build, I have been syncing for a long time from WM 5.0 (when 5.0 was new)
This post has been thanked 1 times.