View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 AM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

i have similar issues

this is my 2nd flash but i wanted to delete the RUU i used for the 1st flash so i can download a new one.

i cant delete the RUU from my desktop. it says its being used by a person or program.

but once i had it with the ROM i wanted it wouldnt flash," i get the update utility cannot open the file. please check your update utility"

when i sync the phone i also looks like it disconnects and says microsoft cannot reconize for one of two reasons: the device was not connected properly etc. or the device is not a smart phone/pocket pc" but i was told it will do that and i did flash a radio with no problems like this..

not sure what to do