View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:26 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
Thanks. And I emant to say "30 day Trial" not 30 Trials . At this point, it would be helpful (if you are running the ROMs I am putting together) to chime in when people are having issues with the Exchange Server. Yoda1 brought up a good point, are people Syncing the first time via USB? If not, that could very well be their problem. I don't know for sure, so I am not going to advise either way until I do.!
I have been doing it all from the phone, going by the steps on the phone to get sync'ing working. I will attempt to set it up on the PC on the 1st sync. I do know for sure, on 1.1 I was not able to sync with exchange when setting it up via the phone (well, it would sync for the 1st time, then error out after that point trying to resync)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplane37 View Post
Also, has anyone on my builds (particularly 21193 Beta 1.2) been able to aquire a GPS lock? I didn't loook to far into it tonight, but mine isn't aquiring fresh out of the box this time. I would like to know so that I can figure out if I made a mistake on my phone with the current test, or if it is in the Beta 1.2 ROM. Thanks!
If I get a chance I'll install Tomtom on my phone (v. 6) was not going to set it up till it was at the point where everything else was working (so I am not nuking it the next day)