View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:15 AM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Ah, fun, fun, fun....Don't forget the Certificate, with out that, wirless activesync does not work....Something I battled through for a while when I 1st setup my server.

I run my own Exchange 2003 server, if you need certian tests done, PM me on here or XDA, I'll help out...
Thanks. And I emant to say "30 day Trial" not 30 Trials . At this point, it would be helpful (if you are running the ROMs I am putting together) to chime in when people are having issues with the Exchange Server. Yoda1 brought up a good point, are people Syncing the first time via USB? If not, that could very well be their problem. I don't know for sure, so I am not going to advise either way until I do.

And no, I do not plan on releasing the next ROM tomorrow....I am taking the day off (from the development bit) and taking my son to the Zoo. I'll be back to working on things tomorrow night though.

Also, has anyone on my builds (particularly 21193 Beta 1.2) been able to aquire a GPS lock? I didn't loook to far into it tonight, but mine isn't aquiring fresh out of the box this time. I would like to know so that I can figure out if I made a mistake on my phone with the current test, or if it is in the Beta 1.2 ROM. Thanks!

This post has been thanked 1 times.