View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Reef48
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: qvga? plus skin? how to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
ok since this thread has the qvga cab posted, i hope its ok to ask bout that version.
1st great keyboard, great layout.
2nd the qvga cab doesnt have the extra row at the bottom, w/ the arrows, how could i include them? (w/ this extra row does it make all the buttons a bit bigger? would like that. dont care to much bout a smaller text screen)
3rd i have been searching threw this thread and the 1 at xda for a qvga skin, an no luck. i really like the skin in the pic on post 1, 2nd from the left (all black w/ green). has this been done or is any1 in the process? if not could any1 help an explain step by step to skin this for qvga, i'd like to give it a go.
Attachment 27069
an 4th i'd like to thank any1 for their time and help
Ok try this. If the arrow's don't show up, you may need to unstall and install the WQVGA cab then copy these skin files into the skin folder. No guarantees....
This post has been thanked 1 times.