View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Search function blows chunks...

In Mr 8820's defence the title to your thread says that the search feature blows chunks so he was helping you with ways to optimize using as were I and Darren, As you can tell there are alot of people on here that are not helpful and in no way care what happends here but myself ,Mr8820 and Darren and quit a few others are like the googlers of the site and are just trying to show you how we search for things. Look in my SIG, thats how i start off my searches EVERYTIME. PLZ dont blow up on members of this site.
This post has been thanked 1 times.