View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Talon Pro
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Search function blows chunks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
all i did was give you tips for searching. don't be quick to bite the hand that fed you.
No, you didnt. You posted "Tips for Searching", which has NOTHING to do with the title or first post, and insinuated that i did NOT search first.

Try searching for 'official htc rom ppcgeeks' and see what results you get if youre so smart! Oh wait, in fact, let me POST something about SEARCHING for you! http://www.google.com/search?q=offic...ient=firefox-a

First two posts are from last JULY... everything else on that page points to custom ROMs...

Posting links that tell you to search when someone asks for something specific helps no one. Ever hear of archival purposes? Yea i understand that some noobs come on here, never having read ANYTHING about their phone and want someone to babysit them, and people getting tired cause they have to relink/repost something a few times. Ever try being a school teacher? What if they got tired of repeating the menial stuff from day to day?

Just because im new to THIS forum, does not mean in anyway im new to computers, cell phones, windows, windows mobile, smart phones, google, firefox, etc etc etc etc.

I may 'sound' a little snippy, but thats only because you jumped and thought youd teach someone a lesson instead of truly helping, in other words, if you couldnt help, why post?