View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Error installing .NET CF 3.5 Redistributable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmnDucky View Post
Interesting, thats a reputable forum. Does 3.5 contain everything that 2.0 has? It seems that my phone is trying to put 3.5 on top of 2.0. So if I only had 3.5, would all the programs running on 2.0 still work?
No! you still need the 2.0 files, all files on our TP does not use the 3.5 file, some still use the 2.0, but I understand just what you are asking...

Go to my thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 ... Go down to the 'Added Video Accessories Area", there, you will find the updated 3.5 version and the latest 2.0 version, also you will find the installation instructions there......