View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:44 PM
watzone69
I did it all for Ta-nuki

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: qvga? plus skin? how to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
ok since this thread has the qvga cab posted, i hope its ok to ask bout that version.
1st great keyboard, great layout.
2nd the qvga cab doesnt have the extra row at the bottom, w/ the arrows, how could i include them? (w/ this extra row does it make all the buttons a bit bigger? would like that. dont care to much bout a smaller text screen)
3rd i have been searching threw this thread and the 1 at xda for a qvga skin, an no luck. i really like the skin in the pic on post 1, 2nd from the left (all black w/ green). has this been done or is any1 in the process? if not could any1 help an explain step by step to skin this for qvga, i'd like to give it a go.
Attachment 27069
an 4th i'd like to thank any1 for their time and help
I don't know much about the QVGA version so I can't tell you how to get the arrows. When Reef has time he may be able to help you.

There is not really much choice for QVGA skins, are there? I looked at XDA and couldn't find any either. I suggest you copy all of the BMP files from your QVGA skin and edit them in photoshop or gimp. You can make any color you want.

EDIT: Oops! Sorry Reef, I didn't see your reply to Kjhadfield.

Last edited by watzone69; 03-24-2009 at 12:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.