View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Biker1
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WMWifirouter 1.30 Version Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by waly01 View Post
Thanks! I just installed the trial version and it's working great already. My buddy at work is connected to it on his Iphone just to test. Very excited and def think it's worth the one time $30 fee.

How is this legal? doesn't verizon charge 15 per month for this service?
It is a great program and as was said, worth every penny of the one time $30.00 cost. I used to use the Internet Sharing on my Diamond but as of 4 weeks ago, the connection says Phone as Modem which is not good. I then downloaded the trial version of wmwifirouter and have since purchased it and just downloaded the 1.30 version although the 1.25 version was working without any issues. Just beaware that there is a 5gb on most Sprint plans regarding usage and you don't want to get into a situation where you go over that. People have said that they have gone way over that without issue but why take chance?You don't want to ruin a good thing